Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer

Go down

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer Empty Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:00 pm

Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer:

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

I gave a review of this foundation in another post, but it was more facts about how to find your tone and color and it goes by cool, warm and neutral over number succession.

In this post, I'm reviewing both the foundation and the primer

Alright, so first with a clean face, I put the primer on.  It felt slightly watery and not thick.
When I put it on my face, it reminded me of Elf Hydrating Primer. That primer reminded me of grease, the texture, and smell and it did not go on well either nor work well with my foundation.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer PUMriF3l

For those interested in the ingredients. There is more than one wax in this.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer NywG0WEl

Watery texture, slightly thicker but not much
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer EdAsPiHm

This primer did not work well for me
https://www.elfcosmetics.com/hydrating-face-primer--large/83414.html?cgid=face-face-primer

Fortunately, LA Color primer went on alright and made my skin soft. It is supposed to be skin smoothing.  After applying I thought it was going to be like Elf( that was greasy and did not dry) but it did dry.

No foundation
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer UT6YUrQm

Then, I pumped some foundation out on my hand and applied with my Elf concealer brush. The foundation brush is too big for me.

Swatch of CG Trublend Matte foundation wet and after oxidation.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer Mdkrrinm
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer QW3URgOm

After putting on my foundation

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer RWHfjbem

And, I used to have to bake but not anymore. This goes on great and dries pretty quick. I did put a little powder to add to the set of the foundation. But, it does not need it, this does not go anywhere.

My powder and a little CG Cheekers in Plum
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation and LA Color Primer ZRz5tjUm

I also used LA Colors concealer but you can't see it as well. I will give a better review later.
I will be trying the primer again to give a better review. CG Trublend Matte foundation is Fab!
Excellent.

Thank you, for reading Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down