Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Bare Minerals Medium 10

Go down

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 Empty Bare Minerals Medium 10

Post by Admin Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:10 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*    
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog post-  https://www.vickihd.com/t148-bare-minerals-medium-10

Hey, Everyone, I hope your evening is going well. In this post, I'm discussing Bare Minerals Matte in Medium 10.  After trying and reviewing Loreal's mineral foundation I decided to go back to the original mineral makeup company to see what they offered. When Bare Minerals first came out they did not have a pink-based foundation. Then I forgot about mineral makeup completely or dismissed it if the subject was brought to my attention. But, after Loreal did so well, I wanted to know more about the Bare Minerals powder minerals foundation.

They have expanded greatly. Now they have many choices with their original mineral foundation and added the matte line of foundation plus liquid minerals as well. All this plus skincare, and cosmetics.

So, after trying the Matte line, I have things I like and things I don't like. And, I will be getting into both in this review.

This mineral powder foundation comes in this packaging.

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 MZj9rVJl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 S6ujsYEl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 7Z0EWJhl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 NF6jh7Yl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 AruZ7dul

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 RjDHKYal

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 RRx51G1l

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 XmZD7IYl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 JYdKJtzl

Alright, so to open, the inner top has a click shut top where it's closed and keeps the product in the jar. You turn the lid to open and it clicks to shut. Once it's open, you tap some product into the lid, then you swirl the BM brush into the product and tap.

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 Nge0z5ll

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 ZKORCp5l

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 1lVV85hl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 AcERiywl

I did not always tap but slowly and gently pressed the brush against my face and with a little pressure slowly buffed the product in.

It took several times per side to get the coverage I wanted which was a high medium to full.
I took photos for a couple of days, getting during the day and different light so you could see well how it looks and how it did throughout the day.

Zero foundation

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 4wo8uFpl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 M7XW9Ddl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 Rh0lNa0l

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 Y2DSMuol

Other light and outside.

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 SONAWG6l

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 CRxxUCIl

minerals - Bare Minerals Medium 10 CRxxUCIl

I think the photos look good and the mineral makeup looks good on. I also think my makeup looks very good with the foundation. I like the little jar and the locking top and the holes in the top are large enough for the product to dispense freely. I'm thinking about using my mineral brush to see if I like the application better. I really like the pink-toned mineral makeup, it looks good on my skin. And, I think it's pinker in color than Loreal mineral make up is.

What I didn't like was the powder has some flyaway. Not to the degree of Laura Geller's but it still has that. Loreal's makeup had almost none. Their makeup does not come out like powder but more like granules and as you buff it goes further into powder.

I'm still working on this product. As far as to wear, it did great. What I really like is a liquid or whipped foundation that is transfer and moisture-proof that stays until it's removed.
I don't think mineral makeup has that. Maybe the liquid but I don't know if I'm going to try the liquid. And, if I decide I'm done with BM, I'm not going to try any more brands in mineral makeup.

I think there are many good makeup brands that are not mineral makeup that I want to look at.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down