Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer

Go down

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer Empty Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer

Post by Admin Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:43 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog:
https://www.vickihd.com/t198-hard-candy-sheer-envy-pore-defense-primer

Hey, Everyone, I hope your Friday night is going well.  Very Happy
In this post, I'm discussing Hard❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer.

I looked at Hard❤ Candy's site and they give a little information about the product.
But not instructions on how to apply or the ingredients of the product.
So, this is the information they give about this product.

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer IVEjHERl

Even with that about their website, I still think this brand is a great one. They have many products that work very well and their price per product is good. I'd expect these products from a higher-end brand.

Alright, this is the packaging.

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer S5QzLN3l

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer CyqnUlxl

And this is the primer. The primer is a thick green mint primer that has a gel-like texture. It has a lot of slip and it's tacky while it's in the process of setting. When set, the tack is gone and everything is smooth.

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer HGISQEQl

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer FRP9aWal

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer HacwFu6l

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer OKqfsPsl

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer 4UVmX05l

It has astringents to shrink pores and absorb oil.

My pores:

This side has the primer

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer JLIITupl

This side did not

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer AcMi1CPl

I used the primer for three days and the fourth day I used it on one side and not the other to see the difference. The primer side my pores were smaller and pulled in but the non-primed side was not.

Now, my foundation: I used the same foundation every time and my look was great. I would like the color to be one shade up but it did alright. The foundation review is coming. One day my eye color was Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit in Ruby Heist. The next day it was Stila Automatic Pen in Sapphire and my liner was the pencil Kajal liner in black and the liquid liner black in Milani. Then, the third day was CG Katy Kat pencil.

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer C5VFhTql

pore - Hard ❤ Candy Sheer Defense Pore Primer 8Ik2HAjl

Even late at night when I took off my makeup last night, it looked like I just put it on. Zero change. So, I have good things to say about the primer. I put a photo of the ingredients, shea butter is one and vitamin E. It did what it said. I have nothing but good comments for this primer. It is approved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down