Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black

Go down

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black Empty Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black

Post by Admin Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:21 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.vickihd.com/t243-milani-stay-put-waterproof-pencil-in-01-linked-on-black

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy   I hope your week is going well. In this post, I'm discussing
Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black. I was excited to try this liner after reviewing the liquid liner so when I saw it, I grabbed it. When I looked at the description, I didn't like the pencil but it was not a deal-breaker.  One thing I really like about Milani is their beautiful black packaging for many of their products. The color is a crisp black tone and with some products matte. And, gold is a great accent. Their product look is awesome.  

So, this is the packaging the liner comes in.

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black G4O7wqwl

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black KWLpFBMl

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black 3fqrNbml

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black Ma9Sa7Il

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black 5xOMturl

This product is really creamy, and when you line with it, you have to resharpen after because it uses all the liner. I used this liner about three days and the last day, I put it on a 10 hr timer to see how long it would last. I will get into this more as I go.

The first two days I used my liquid Stay Put with the pencil and then I stopped and used just the pencil.

The first day and no primer:

The eye color is Loreal Pro- last in Cobalt

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black QVBL27Rl

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black WIeRLMWl

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black Ry57RS0l

The second day with my primer and that is Milani and eye color is Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit in Ruby Heist: I took a few photos early in the day and forgot to later.

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black IisLn9Il

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black BINFIi8l

Last day, wearing Laura Geller Delectables: In Graphite(silver gray), Midnight and Amethyst

This day, I put the liner on a 10 hr timer to see how long it would last.

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black KXIOMe5l

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black 91i3Zzul

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black U6JCjPZl

These photos were a little after my 10 hr alarm went off.

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black RUTZGYxl

milani - Milani Stay Put Waterproof Pencil In 01 Linked On Black LSsCCAdl

Alright, Everyone, several things about this pencil. I like the color, it's a beautiful crisp black. And, I like the easy lining of the product. Also, it is waterproof. The Vlog post shows it is waterproof.

Now, what I don't like about it. I didn't like that it does not stay on the waterline. it's waterproof and it should stay but it doesn't. Then, I like the ease of lining but, it's so soft that little bits of the product caught on my lashes and I didn't like that. Also, using the liner once to line, you have to sharpen again. And, last, it stayed will on the top, but in the evening it started to break up and that was on my lower lid about the lash line, not on the waterline.  So, I'm glad I tried it and reviewed it but I won't purchase this again.

I'm approving this liner because I know there are people that will like the product and the waterline is not an issue for them. The claims are it's waterproof and it lasts all day. Well, it lasted pretty late in the evening and it is waterproof on your lid.

So, that is all for this review. Much more is on the way so stay tuned.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down