Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation

Go down

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation Empty L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation

Post by Admin Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:09 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy   I hope your weekend has gone well and your evening a great one. In this post, I'm discussing L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation.
I've been doing a Vlog post first but this time it's after the blog review, so it's coming.

Alright, so I have several Vlog posts on how to find your foundation with several foundations and foundation lines. This foundation is going to be different because the brand does things a little different and the way I'm showing you will be easier.
While Loreal has its warm, cool, and neutral foundation, you really have to know your undertone and where you are in their N, W, or C system. So, it starts with True Match.

So, looking at True Match on their website, the show swatches with their undertone and foundation name. The first foundations are warms, the neutrals and last are the cool foundations. If you don't know which foundation, first look at your veins, if they are green- you are warm. If they are blue and green, you are neutral and if they are purple and blue, you are cool undertoned. Once you know your undertone you can look at their foundations in your category to see from Fair to Dark which works for you.

Ulta might have LO'REAL to swatch test, if they don't or you don't have an Ulta, Walgreens has testers.

Now, after you know your foundation, you go to their website and you cross-reference True Match with Pro-Matte, Pro-Glow, and Total Cover Foundation.
In my situation, the only cool they have right now with Pro-Matte going toward light is C4 Shell Beige and that is two shades darker, so I got Neutral 101 Classic Ivory and mixed a little C4 in with Classic Ivory and it worked well.

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation BFBQBHFl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation PFwZeayl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation XKi1GgOl

Now that you know how to find your foundation in these foundations, we will continue with the review. This is the packaging for both foundations, and these do not oxidize so how they swatch, they stay.

The foundation is a liquid that has a quick set and the liquid does not run. I had to work quickly because it sets quickly. The set is soft in texture and the foundation has a natural finish. I did not use a brush this time, only a sponge. On the first day, I did not use a primer, and I was getting used to how much to mix together.  That said, the product was ok.

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation TOsyQ4Il

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation JC9E18Al

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation SXAPVPWl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation YSOrMXXl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation OooUMeol

The second day, I used Hard Candy's primer.

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation S5QzLN3l

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation CyqnUlxl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation COwW8Bbl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation UWcAkOgl

With flash:

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation 7RErpUKl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EzkM6yIl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation ODFysxml

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation Mrr1Bw7l

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation SKciYj4l

On the third day, I used CG Trublend Base Business Primer. Both primers used are for pores.

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation M9O32pYl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation G8CgONrl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation HpNncBWl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation NViUNeVl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation EuC9yt1l

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation F99MYzSl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation 8I4rZFGl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation 8I4rZFGl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation QX12jJhl

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation VSMpeKTl

Swatches:

N 101 Classic Ivory

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation IYb2NJql

C 102  Shell Beige

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation 507qxrjl

Mine:

infallible - L'Ore'al Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation IpQT0lzl

Alright, now what I like and don't like about this product. I didn't like having to buy two foundations to mix, but ok. I didn't like some of the application, mixing, to begin with, was interesting, getting the color right. And, the product is smooth and soft on my face but there is a slightly weird feel and texture on my forehead. Also, it came off my nose and chin.

What I do like...a lot, is how quickly it sets, I did not use powder and the finish is pretty. I would like it more if it came in lighter colors. I will work with it and see how it goes.
I approve of the foundation because it's not a bad foundation, there are several great qualities about it.
So, I will work with this foundation and give an update.

So, more Blog posts are coming and Vlog posts, so stay tuned.  Very Happy

Alright, Everyone, thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down