Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup

Go down

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup Empty FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:09 pm

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup:

In this post, I'm discussing Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup.  First, FOTD:
Rimmel Exaggerate pen, CG Single Patina, Loreal Hi-Intensity pigments burgundy, Wet N Wild palette, Smashbox Primer water

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup YnjWrlel
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup VLhwC7il
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup SG7q0Jfl
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 3VOv0n1l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup M9O32pYl
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup FqMwwb4l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 5TxWNX4l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup C4LWdC1l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 5uLl7dkl

Swatches:

Rimmel Exaggerate Pen and Maybelline Stiletto Liquid

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup Rh6UTXll

CG Patina, Loreal Hi Iniensity Pigment Burgundy
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup Rh6UTXll

Wet N Wild No Name

Dark Gray with color sparkles
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 1nLvdkal

CG Cheekers Plum

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup SueYwSpl

CG True Blend Primer Base Business Pore Minimizer

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup WpkbFUNl

First, Rimmel Exaggerate pen on the waterline. Then CG Patina on the lid, then Loreal Hi-Intensity Pigments Burgundy on the lower lid. Last, Wet N Wild Dark Gray Sparkle lower lid edge, and Maybelline Stiletto liner on the top lash line.

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 0kwHcO1l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup Rhc7PuAl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Loreal True Match super-blendable foundation in C1 Alabaster.  This foundation is a liquid and it is runny. If you are using a brush, putting the product on a dish or flat surface you can work with is a good idea. I used the back of my hand and had to watch not getting it on anything while I was putting it on, also that it didn't run.
I can say the finish of the foundation is Good. No streaks or messy product once it's on. It's very buildable, and I did apply twice. If I had a couple of brush marks, I used the tip of my brush to smooth it.  

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup FqMwwb4l
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup KxCPLjil

First

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup 0B0s5RCl

Second
loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup YifcOFTl

If this had a pump or another easy applicator dispenser it would be fab. I don't like how runny it is because while putting it on you have to watch to make sure you don't get in on clothes or other misc.  That said if you don't mind the liquid coupled with a pouring container, then good. The product works well with the brush. I did not try with the sponge but I will do another review with sponge application later.

I have to say the finish with this foundation was far better than I expected.  Loreal could consider another way to disperse the product. I recommend.

The final look

loreal - FOTD And Loreal True Match super-blendable makeup MoeLSc7l

Have you tried this foundation and what was your experience?
Thank you for reading. Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down