Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder

Go down

sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder Empty Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy    Good to see you this evening and I hope your evening is well. In this post, I'm discussing Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder.

This was the packaging when I bought it.

sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder Yb8pJ8tl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder MSDLk8al
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder Cb2TNzVl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder LA1LKudl

Now, after using this for a while, I can see the bottom of the pan.
I like the softness of the powder and the ingredients. It does what it says. I have several photos of what the powder does and I'm showing you as I go.

Now, the last several days.

sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder A1dIvHSl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder P2NGpFFl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder Qr2DC01l
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder PyxgVXDl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder 1MCTmsYl

The powder is white and applies white and then disappears into the skin and it disappears quickly.

sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder VQ0d4h8l
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder RP1Elf0l
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder 3WOy1aWl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder RgrllzJl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder FlS15qYl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder 8mRH1TEl
sheer - Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder Ucf8gAil

This powder does what it says. I like the qualities of this powder. Now, what I don't like. I have used this powder every time I used a foundation that is tacky. Some foundations don't set on their own, they need a powder. So, I used this every time. The first thing I noticed was I would apply and then my face was still tacky but the powder had absorbed. I would reapply and then the same thing. Finally, it would set in places, and I would skip more powdering and go straight to setting spray. I didn't like that.

Then I was planning on posting my review, that day I used a different brush and it set it quickly. Then I decided to give the powder a couple more days with my Wet N Wild brush and see how it did. The first day, it went ok but the second day, it was still tacky. You have to make sure its set before you apply the powder- or very close to set.

If the customer uses a tacky foundation and uses this powder, they might be waiting for a while for the powder to set their foundation. But, who has time to wait for a powder to set? Many people are in the process of getting ready to leave for the day. They don't have time to wait for a setting powder to set their makeup.
The powder does do what it claims. But, waiting for the powder to set your makeup is not reasonable. It should set it on contact.

If waiting (could be up to five min) is alright for you, you will like the powder.
I'm not completely disapproving but I'm giving this powder a checkmark beside it. Consider and think about this product before you buy it.

Alright, Everybody, that is all for this review. Many more blogs and vlogs coming your way so Stay Tuned.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down