Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation

Go down

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation Empty Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation

Post by Admin Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:08 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.vickihd.com/t147-covergirl-trublend-matte-foundation

Today, I'm discussing the Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation. First, the foundation is fab, lightweight wearing and stays until you take it off.
I did a test to see if it would come off overnight. I slept wearing it and a swatch on my arm, it did not come off.
Also, rinsing underwater, it did not come off, so it is waterproof.

Next, I want to discuss some things I have noticed watching reviews. Undertone is talked about and that is very important with foundation. If your foundation undertone is wrong, your face will look like a mask and will not go with your color. Covergirl has added with its foundation in the store cool, warm, and neutral, so you know how to choose the correct color and tone.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation XqZjktYm

Next, these colored dots: blue: cool/pink undertone, orange: warm/yellow undertone and purple: Neutral: in between  These dots also go with each foundation color, there is a color dot with the name of each foundation so you know the foundation undertone.

There is a color dot beside the foundation color name...

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation IYHXkwUl

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation XqZjktYl

In the above photo, a color dot is beside the name of each foundation. If you are warm, you are looking for a foundation with the orange dot. Whether you need light or dark you are looking for an orange dot beside the foundation. If the color is too light, you are looking for a darker foundation with the next orange dot.  If you need to go to a lighter color, you are looking for a lighter foundation with an orange dot.

I have watched reviewers go to the next higher or lower number. But, with the numbers, the next foundation lower or higher could be a cool or neutral foundation. Those dots are blue and purple.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation XflJtb0l

This foundation gets darker when set. Many reviewers have been going with the color in the bottle when matching for tone, but wait until the foundation sets with a swatch on your jawline to see if it is your tone
This is my color, I'm cool but this is mine when just pumped and set, note the difference.
I wanted to show the foundation just pumped and set to see the color difference.

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation KX3AkIDm

trublend - Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation RmJtWJJm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down