Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation

Go down

outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Empty CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation

Post by Admin Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:02 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.vickihd.com/t444-covergirl-milani-and-e-l-f-and-product-accessories#445

Hey, Everyone, Hello  Very Happy
I know I have a lot more reviews and I'm going backward with posting. But, I am posting them. I have so much product that has come in and more yet.
So, hang in there because I am getting caught up.

I did two foundation vlogs, I'm reviewing this one today. The other I'm going to try again with some changes and see if the application and process changes. If after that, it doesn't, I will give my final thoughts about it.

Alright, in this review, I'm discussing CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation.
As soon as I saw this foundation, I couldn't wait to review it. I wanted to try it for its claims and looking forward to seeing if it comes through with them.

This is the packaging:

outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Lbsst52l
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Dxo14uil
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation KHlJzwAl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation WzCr6Cgl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation 3a45wgil
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Tn2y3OVl

The top turns to the side and locks in place to keep the product in. And, in the black portion on the back is the expiration. Also, the only place that has the number and name of the foundation is on the lid, so make sure you keep it together. This is the lightest cool foundation, which is pink. All of my foundations are pink because I am a cool undertone (red tones).  I could have gone up to the next cool but, there was not an option available.

outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Ey9vSEVl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation ACZROZ3l
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation DVCdlGUl

Despite this, the foundation is light and silky in texture, and it applies and blends easily. It sets quickly and I found it blended better with a sponge over my stipple brush. I didn't use a powder but set it with my setting spray that I will discuss later.
I didn't test the humidity, sweatproof, or 24 hr wear. Just, the texture, and application right now. It felt weightless on, and when I touched my face, it felt smooth and soft.
I liked it immediately.

First, my eye look.

Milani Stay Put Mechanical Pencil, and Stila Glitter & Glow In Forever
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation KS9ieLpl

My primer is Milani
My face primer Laura Geller Spackle
and CG Trublend Base Business for pores

Blush: Maybelline Fit Me in Mauve
and my highlighter is Wet N Wild Blossom Glow

Now, my look:

The color is a little light
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation CYNmfz8l

outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation 32NA1EAl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation VxlLjecl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation G944SCcl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Mg5xdyxl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation HbBqPBLl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation G944SCcl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation Mg5xdyxl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation CZpylWUl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation 3hb6YDzl
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation RwXQ7rel
outlast - CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 In 1 Foundation WkbHbQGl

I like the foundation. It's easy to apply, smooth and silky to wear. It sets quickly so you want to apply and blend quickly. It did well with my blush and highlighter application and no problems with my setting spray that I used that I will be discussing soon.

I will be reviewing again for its claims but right, it's awesome.
Alright, Everyone, I hope you have got a close-up view of this foundation with its texture and how it applies and works. It sets so quickly that I didn't like it with my stipple brush so I think a damp sponge will work better.

The vlog of this will be at the top for you to see in action.
Thank you for reading. And, if you haven't subscribed to my channel, subscribe. We want you in our happy fam. Incoming Subs, Welcome  Very Happy
To all my Followers of my blog and vlog and channel, thank you so much.

Alright, have a great day and weekend. And, I will see you All in my next blog and vlog.  Cool

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down