Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray

Go down

milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray Empty Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray

Post by Admin Thu May 13, 2021 9:17 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.vickihd.com/t444-covergirl-milani-and-e-l-f-and-product-accessories

Hey, Everyone,

I hope your day went well and your evening the best. I know it's been a while again but I'm working on catching up with my blog reviews. I should post one or more a day until I'm caught up. I will see about it.

In this post, I'm discussing Milani's Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray.
I went to Walmart to get some product and I looked for L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray and I couldn't find it. Then I saw Milani's setting spray and I thought, alright I will try that, it is about reviews. I was excited to try it. I have several other Milani products that I like very much and use all the time and some of those daily.  

This setting spray is unique. I personally have not tried a setting spray with sunscreen, and it has a lot of sunscreens. The sunscreen is listed on the bottle.
There is another thing about this setting spray and I will get to that. This has  Broad Spectrum 30 SPF and it's 2.02 FL OZ. ( the bottle I have).

This is the packaging:

milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray OSlinfZl
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray 8uwkQTyl
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray AnD8nCCl
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray NcwQqIll
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray 6rWChA3l

Before I get started with this review, this is my makeup:

milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray PYUZ7F7l

Alright, after my foundation, blush, and highlighter were applied I used the spray. This setting spray is different somewhat in the application. The is a little different the way the top where the spray top is and then once you spray it's like a dry mist. You can feel the product spraying on your face but it's not wet or a wet feel like a few drops of liquid here and there.

Then, you don't have to shake the bottle, just spray in a zigzag. The different thing about this setting spray is, it smells like aerosol hair spray and if you get it in your mouth, it tastes like it. This is a first for me. I don't know if I will repurchase. I really liked L'Oreal and this is 0 k.

These are some photos, I did not take them through the day. It did set the foundation and my look. The last photo is a video I'm working on with a new palette. You will find out.

milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray UOsIyKEl
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray UkMLEfYl  
milani - Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray 30W4nS6l

As for this setting spray, I'm o  k but it's not a fav. It set everything but it's it didn't really get my attention that it's really awesome. I posted the video of the setting spray.

Alright, much more on the way. And, the palette above we will be discussing.
Incoming Subs, Followers, and likers of the blog and vlog Welcome to our fam. To all my Subs, Followers and Likers of the blog and vlog, thank you for being here.
I appreciate you all. Alright, that is all for now. I will see you in my next post.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down