Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude

Go down

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude Empty Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude

Post by Admin Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:41 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.fashionuniq.org/t471-too-faced-dew-you-fresh-glow-luminous-face-primer-and-fresh-glow-setting-spray

I thought I reviewed it in the blog but I didn't. So, I am doing that now. I apologize this is late.

Hey, Everyone, I hope you are having a great day. In this post, I'm discussing
Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude.

Alright, this primer is a moisturizing primer full of watermelon and cucumber.
Also, it hydrates and moisturizes.

This is the packaging

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude Z9ittSpl
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude KmjvsQml
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude PFj6kmxl

And, this is the packaging the product comes in. IMHO, the pump is really marvelous in style. I really think Too Faced does a great job with beautiful packaging with their product. Some brands use a plastic packaging and it's ok. This brand goes farther in the appearance of their packaging and I really like it.

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude SEpZKWUl
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude R6DBa1Ul
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude NGGocXol

In that last photo, it looks like little glitter in the primer but watermellon looks like this. This primer has several fruit ingrediants in it.

Then, the swatch. This is just applied and the second photo is the set swatch and then a drop of primer just pumped to see the difference in the primer.

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude XUTvS3Fl
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude XJVyKIpl

Then a swatch with flash of wet and set.
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude LmtBMb2l

Alright, and now how it looks on. There are things about this that I will get into below.

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude Jp5fH6Gl

Now with my foundation which is mineral makeup. I'm using Bare Minerals

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude CLY5057l
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude 7widk9ml

My look:
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude Ku4aQs4l
faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude 8KZC0YVl

Now, getting to some things I don't like. I don't like the dark color of the primer and that it applies with the color. It does not disappear after application and I didn't know if my foundation would cover it. Fortunately, Bare Minerals is a full coverage foundation and it did cover with excellence. I would not repurchase. I have other primers that have a color but they disappear when applied and they are invisible.

This is how it looks when removing

faced - Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer In Nude 8pA8BTrl

So, for me, I don't like primers like this. And, you can't get this on Ulta, Sephora, or Too Faced. Amazon has it and eBay. Also ecosmetics

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this review. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down