Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner

Go down

colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner Empty L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner

Post by Admin Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:18 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.vickihd.com/t546-l-a-colors-neon-blue-gel-eyeliner

Hey, Everyone, I hope your day is going well. I wanted to get this going quickly and I have two more to go. I got the vlog out on this last night and posted this morning. Right now, I'm wear testing the next liner, we will find out what it does. Also, if you like any of these liners, Family Dollar has them for $2. I bought all three and my next vlog will be out today and it will be posted tonight.

I went on the L.A. Colors site and they have more colors there for $3.50

https://www.lacolors.com/products/gel-eyeliner?variant=39707671691445

Alright, the liners come in plastic packaging and they are a pencil that needs to be sharpened. I ran to the store last night to buy two new sharpeners so the liners would sharpen with ease. And, they have.

The packaging

colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner MaTX61Jl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner S9zaB1Vl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner IElpffel
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner CPyHoJKl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner JfJYsnql

And, this is how it looks wearing.

colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner BiPiyGnl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner Fuo73VYl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner KJSSNaTl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner NiPP4kpl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner 6acSum6l
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner WCBOvtal
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner ZIYIRiFl
colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner APs7wyQl

And, with flash

colors - L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner S1SoPQxl

Alright, this pencil is really soft to use. It does not pull or tug while lining and it lines the waterline easily and stays. The liner stayed from the time I lined my eyes, and most of it I had to remove with a wipe this morning, except my waterline didn't have the liner. I personally would like an automatic pen but, the staying power is great so it's alright. While this liner does remove with a wipe, it doesn't remove easily. I had to scrub it off and that took a while. I had to scrub the swatches also. The liners feel reminds me of the Glamoflauge foundation. This liner has the same set that the foundation does.

I will be reviewing the other two liners in succession so that if you are interested in these you can get them quickly. They are at Family Dollar for $2.
These liners did surprise me. I was kind of blah about them but I quickly changed my mind.

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this review of their light blue neon liner. The purple and black are headed your way so stay tuned. Have a great day and I will see you in my next post. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down