Vicki HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cover Girl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In: 8 Moonlight
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Velociraptor
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:32 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In Baryonyx
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm by Admin

» Profusion Jurassic World Duo Chrome Eye Shadow In T Rex
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy High Def Metallic Eye Shadow In Crystal
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:23 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Disco Queen
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm by Admin

» ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Ocean Eyes
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm by Admin

» Elf Liquid Glitter Eye Shadow In 24 K Gold
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 pm by Admin

»  ELF Glitter Eye Shadow In Purple Reign
outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:17 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SHARETFJ

24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ?

Go down

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Empty 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ?

Post by Admin Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:31 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone, I hope your evening is going well and your week- is excellent.
I have this review and one more for now. Tonight I'm discussing CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation.

To begin, I really thought this foundation was great. From the packaging to the product. The way it was packaged and then the foundation inside. I had high thoughts about it and the claims. On YT, I saw two reviews( and only two because they were the only two I could find. One was very positive and a great new foundation for her. The other one was just the opposite.

I thought I would use it and see what it was like and how it wore. The first day did pretty well. Then the second day, not at all. So, I wanted to review it.
I did a vlog, and that is posted above.

Now about the foundation. The product is in a plastic container that is square to rectangular. The first thing that I noticed is, it's a very firm foundation. Aquasmooth on the other end of the spectrum is very creamy to work with. If I were to swatch Aquasmooth, my finger would sink into the product - as far as I pushed my finger, and all the way to the pan if I pushed that far.

But, this foundation is very firm. To swatch, you bring your finger across the top
and, your finger stays on top of the foundation but some of the product is now on your finger. It's creamy enough to work with.

This is what CG has to say about the product: I don't know the price because you have to click a button to find the stores where it's sold and I didn't do that.

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? NAxcajSl

This is how the foundation is packaged.

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? WqRhrdsl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? C7qnrfdl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? IW32d9Tl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Stb0ga4l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? NU5BGhvl

Now, the product inside. And, it comes with a sponge puff that sits in the little square at the bottom of the compact. I took mine out and I used my own dampened sponge.

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Emuq2Jil

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? PoUmA14l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? P6hWPu4l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Vhh7dSml

Alright, I used my finger to apply the dots of foundation and then I blended with my sponge. I said in the video, it did well the first day, and then it didn't the second day. But, I used two different pore primers. I used CG the first day and then Maybelline the next day on my t-zone. It could be that. I should retry it and update you if it does what it did. If I use my CG primer and it does well, then it was that.

These are the photos. And when I applied, the foundation looked great.

The first day:

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? OsqE9tcl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Gezxdf9l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? NI6jQtrl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Necdls4l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? MIxE5Jtl

Then, the second day:

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? OsqE9tcl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Gezxdf9l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? Necdls4l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? 7zPEMY6l

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? EP8UuBgl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? JNXj85tl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? ProlrIGl

outlast - 24 HR Wear? Is CG Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3 In 1 Foundation that ? 2SUz5GOl

Except for my T-Zone, I thought the foundation looked good. It did come off my nose and chin but that could be the primers used. I'm not done with the foundation. I think with the right oil-controlling primer, this foundation could work very well.  I will give you an update.

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this review. Thank you so much for reading.
And, I will see you in my next post.  Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum